The patented design of Indigenous™ Dental Health Bones helps clean teeth and freshen breath, while fighting plaque and tartar build-up. They are safe and highly digestible for all dog breeds and sizes. Dental Health Bones are made with ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic seas of Canada, Iceland, and Norway. This kelp is a rich source of nutrients and is free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- Same great formula‐ now with probiotics & Omegas 3 & 6 from salmon oil
- Helps fight tartar & plaque
- Grain‐free, gluten‐free, GMO‐free—made with natural ingredients
- Safe & highly digestible
- Patented design helps clean teeth & freshen breath by natural chewing action (US Patent #: D586,976)
Potato starch, glycerin, chicken meal, sweet potato, dried carrot, gelatin, chicken, dried kelp, natural flavor, lecithin, salmon oil, pumpkin, iron oxide, sorbic acid (preservative).
Guaranteed Analysis (based on 100 grams/calculated)
Crude Protein (min.) 10%
Crude Fat (min.) 4%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.2%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.8%
Moisture (max.) 16%
Recommended Feeding Guidelines
Small Breeds from 5-25 pounds
- Half (1/2) bone per day – Bone snaps In half
Mid to Large Breeds from 25-100+ pounds
*Not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age or dogs weighing less than 5 pounds.