BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ FREEZE-DRIED FOODS
FRESH FREE-RUN CHICKEN & TURKEY PLUS WILD-CAUGHT HERRING & FLOUNDER
ALL DOGS ARE BIOLOGICALLY ADAPTED TO THRIVE ON A VARIED DIET OF FRESH WHOLE MEATS, WITH SMALL AMOUNTS OF FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND GRASSES.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh poultry, organs and cartilage, fresh whole fish and fresh whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Fresh meats are the foundation of ORIJEN foods so all are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), then gently freeze-dried.
- Low-glycemic fresh fruits and vegetables maintain good digestive health and limit carbohydrates, while botanicals act as tonics and cleansers.
- Quick and easy, ORIJEN takes only 5 minutes to prepare by adding a 1/4 cup warm water to each medallion and 3-5 minutes to rehydrate.
- There are 20 nutritious and delicious servings for an 11 lb dog in each 16 oz bag, or you can break up a medallion and sprinkle it over ORIJEN dry food to tempt fussy eaters.
- Gently freeze-dried in our own kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in natural, life-giving goodness and provide all the flavour and nutritional benefits of raw foods.
Our Biologically Appropriate™ ORIJEN freeze-dried foods are prepared without cooking, so they retain all of the natural goodness of our authentically fresh ingredients.
Our freeze-dry kitchens are equipped with nitrogen tunnels which flash-freeze our fresh ingredients at extremely low temperatures (-60°F), locking in their life-giving nutrients. Then during an 18-hour freeze-drying process, the water frozen in the ingredients is gently converted into ice vapor, without creating any liquid.
This means only water is removed from our fresh ingredients, leaving behind all of their richly nourishing goodness in concentrated form, creating a nourishing taste experience your dog will love.
Chicken (ground with bone), turkey (ground with bone), whole herring, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole eggs, spinach greens, pea fiber, turkey liver, turkey heart, whole flounder, ground whole sunflower seeds, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, whole carrots, whole cranberries, whole blackberries, whole blueberries, apples, pears, plums, apricots, brown kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, dandelion root, summer savory, peppermint leaf, ginger root, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate.