The patented design of Indigenous™ Dental Health Bones helps clean teeth and freshen breath, while fighting plaque and tartar build-up. They are safe and highly digestible for all dog breeds and sizes. Dental Health Bones are made with ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic seas of Canada, Iceland, and Norway. This kelp is a rich source of nutrients and is free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- Same great formula‐ now with probiotics & Omegas 3 & 6 from salmon oil
- Helps fight tartar & plaque
- Grain‐free, gluten‐free, GMO‐free—made with natural ingredients
- Safe & highly digestible
- Patented design helps clean teeth & freshen breath by natural chewing action (US Patent #: D586,976)
Potato starch, glycerin, chicken meal, sweet potato, dried carrot, gelatin, chicken, dried kelp, natural roasted chicken flavor, lecithin, salmon oil, iron oxide, sorbic acid (preservative).
Guaranteed Analysis (based on 100 grams/calculated)
Crude Protein (min.) 10%
Crude Fat (min.) 4%
Crude Fiber (max.) 4%
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.2%
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.8%
Moisture (max.) 16%
Recommended Feeding Guidelines
Small Breeds from 5-25 pounds
- Half (1/2) bone per day – Bone snaps In half
Mid to Large Breeds from 25-100+ pounds
*Not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age or dogs weighing less than 5 pounds.